Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Koru

My art is a beautiful art that represents my family specially my siblings. The big one that's standing tall is my dad. The first one on my right hand side is my beautiful mum. The one behind my mum is my little brother who is just learning little bits of life and going to stand tall like his dad and brothers. Also the 3 strong men in the middle learning still and need little fix ups. The top of my dads puku is my oldest brother of all. Then we go to the middle of the brothers is me the special koru thats going to have a good life and still standing tall over all of my brothers. Then the last that's my second oldest brother standing tall and strong but needs little fix ups. And yeah that's my beautiful koru that represents my whole family.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Xavier I really like how you explained your kuru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's Ngapua I've seen your art in class it is beautiful including
    your writing explaining it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a back story its cool to see that you can explain how your Koru represents your family and all the people you love.

    ReplyDelete