Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Persuasive Writing

Today for writing I have been learning how to write a Persuasive writing and did some arguement and O.R.E.O writing with It. Then after we did a game and that game was whakaae-agree and whakahe-disaagree. The game went like this It was who came up with the most reasons I was on whakaae-agree we lost but we had some strong reasons. One of them was "Saving the animals from being endangered"
 Onother one of our learnings we did was put a jumbled oreo writing back together and It was about a beach. I worked really well with It and managed to complete It.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Xavier. My name is Ben and I attend Paihia School. I like your blog post about Persuasive Writing. I like it because I saw what you do for writing and that you worked very well and managed to complete it. I don’t really understand what an O.R.E.O is but I’m sure that it’s very important. Maybe next time you could explain what an O.R.E.O method is. Do you not usually work very well for your writing? Your blog post was good so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete