Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Matariki

This week we were having Matariki at school. We did some of the ingredients we did the potato's and the kumara. All the other boy's went to go do the hole with whaea Toni. It was very blazing hot so i had to take off my t-shirt because the rocks were under there for a quite a long time and i just think that was a good experience for all of us thanks.

Also we did some tuna weigh in i couldn't catch one but that's OK because i got to watch everyone else tuna and they were pretty big Kyla won but most of the tuna were long fin but still that's OK because they still tried and got one.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier my name is Emma and am a year 7 student at Paihia Primary School. I liked your blog about Matariki it sounded like it was very fun. My favorite part is when you were saying that you did some tuna weighing. My question What is your favorite part of making a hangi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Xavier my name is Darrius, and I am a year eight in Paihia School I loved your blog post you did about Matariki because i enjoyed how you said that you didn’t catch a tuna but you still had fun. Did you have a look a the stars? Maybe next time you could add some more detail. Did you have lots of fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Xavier my name is Mikaire and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. I read your post about Matariki and how you dug the hangi. You brought me back to when I helped dig a hole for a hangi. I liked how you said that it was a great experience for everyone. What was your favorite part of the hangi?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete