Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Narritive Blog

Kia ora whanau this week my class and I this week were writing some Narritive writing and it was so cool to do here is my Narritive or just one of my paragraphs and its very cool here we go.

"Ahh! overreacting what is going to happen to me! oh no here we go. The box is opening as soon as its opening all i see is a tremendous flash of light go into my eyes"

And yeah that was one of my paragraphs. I found writing a Narritive writing very fun one it was very interesting because your making a story. The hard part was to polish my Narritive up. The easy part was writing my Narritive writing.  I think my next step is to practice my writing everytime and work on my handwriting to be better at writing. And yeah thanks for checking out my blog bye :).


No comments:

Post a Comment